Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cool Steampunkish Music Videos

I'm in a Steampunk mood and have been obsessed for a while with OneRepublic's song Secrets from the movie The Sorcerer's Apprentice. The cello is incredible in this song, which is probably why I gravitated toward it. After searching, I found the music video on Youtube, though I like the movie/band cut better than the band's original. The warehouse scenes with the understated Steampunk tone are cool...(Click on the song titles to go directly to the video on Youtube where you can make it full screen.)

Then they went and did it again. Don't know if they have personal Steampunk tastes or if its their stylist and directors who do it, but I love the look and feel of this video....the song's kind of addicting too! Its called All The Right Moves.

No comments: