Saturday, December 17, 2011

Coming up for air...

Whew! Its been a busy month. I took a temporary Christmas job at an Amazon warehouse, working over 50 hours a week. Some days I'm not sure if I'll survive it! I only have one more week...and voila!...Christmas will be here. I can't believe it snuck up on me this year. Of course, with only work and sleep allotted for in the schedule, its hard to keep up.

I had a custom order for a Sweet Macaroon set go out in the mail this week. I'm excited to work on a new concept in that arena. I've also started a blog for the shop. www.fairytaledarlingshop.blogspot.com This blog will still be for my steampunk and crafting musings, but that one will have all the goings on and updates for the shop. I hope you'll follow along! I have a lot of fun, one of a kind, products in the works for the shop in the next couple of months.

Oh, there is so much going on behind the scenes! I'll be sure to update again later...when I come up for air again.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Lavenrose said...

Nice to hear from you. Good luck with everything!