Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fabric Rose Tutorials

Good morning blog friends! I'm working on yet another dress and needed a fabric rose for the hair accessory. So, a-searching I have gone. There are several tutorials out there in the aether. I liked these best and there's one for just about any look you want.

Neat and tidy rose tutorial from Portabellopixie...

Crinkle edged rose tutorial from DuhBe...

Velvet rose tutorial from A Gilded Life...

Shabby rose
tutorial from Create & Delegate...

Tattered layered rose tutorial from Katie's Rose Cottage...

Stacked petals flower tutorial from Wise Craft...

Teacup flower tutorial from Spincushion...

3 comments:

About Michele said...

Such inspiration!! I've always admired the rose and flower designs I've seen, but haven't really had a chance to take on the project myself. I think I might just have to do that now! Thanks (;

XOXO
Michele

Lavenrose said...

These roses are definitely cute! Unfortunately, when I tried clicking on the first link, it did not show up for me. None-the-less, thank you for sharing! :)

Lady M said...

Thanks so much for stopping by, ladies.

All the links work now.